Many women experience hair fall that leads to thinning of hair or bald patches. Several factors can lead to hair fall among women, including smoking, stress, environmental effects, unhealthy diet, hormonal change, or genetic factors. Besides trying to fix issues leading to hair loss, you can also adopt a few home remedies to facilitate hair re-growth and curb your diminishing hair line.
Try these natural hair loss treatments for women to maintain the health of your hair and keep them looking shinier and healthier.
- Increase the intake of vitamins such as Vitamin - A, B12, C, and E as they are crucial to healthy hair. Foods rich in essential vitamins such as carrots, eggs, greens, lemon, oranges, and others will increase the circulation of blood in your scalp and promote healthy hair growth.
- Calcium, copper, iron, magnesium, and zinc are important minerals for maintaining healthy hair health. Try to incorporate foods that are rich in minerals, or consider taking daily mineral supplements to maintain your mane.
- Hormonal imbalance is one of the most common causes of hair loss among women. If you experience hormonal symptoms, try taking foods that naturally promote healthy hormone levels in your body. Eating healthy fats, antioxidant-rich vegetables such as asparagus, cilantro, or spinach, and healing spices and herbs such as cinnamon, turmeric, garlic, or ginger might help you to maintain hormonal balance in your body.
- Staying hydrated is important to support healthy functioning of your hair follicles. Drink ample amounts of water to strengthen your hair and promote natural hair growth. If possible, limit or avoid carbonated drinks as it will weaken your immune system and make your hair brittle.
- The root cause of many hair fall problems is tension and stress. Indulging in relaxing activities such as yoga or meditation will not only de-stress you, but will also aid to decrease your hair fall.
- Regular exercise will unclog your hair pores and clean up all the impurities with the discharge of sweat. Exercising will aid in increasing your overall health which will lead you to grow stronger and shiny locks.
- Regular oil massages have been proven to be beneficial for hair scalp. They stimulate hair growth and make your tresses shine with health. You can try from the various natural oils such as olive, coconut, almond, or sesame oil to gently massage your scalp. Adding a few drops of lavender or rosemary oil will intensify the benefits of your hair loss treatment.
- Antioxidants-rich green tea prevents loss of hair and also boosts their growth. Brew two bags of green tea in a cup of water and apply the lukewarm solution on your scalp for an hour before rinsing it thoroughly to reap in the benefits of green tea.
- Egg oil provides valuable nutrition to your hair scalp making them stronger and radiant. Massage egg oil on the scalp and leave it overnight before cleansing it with a mild shampoo in the morning. Using egg oil, thrice a week will give natural luster to your hair and prevent them from falling and graying. It is also a convenient alternative to popular egg yolks packs as it is free from any foul smell.
- Aloe Vera has been renowned from ages for its alkalizing properties and helpful enzymes. It helps to reduce scalp redness and inflammation, and alleviate dandruff from your scalp. Aloe Vera also helps to balance your hair's pH level that help to promote hair growth. You can apply Aloe Vera gel on your scalp and leave it for a few hours to work its magic. Wash it off with lukewarm water and repeat the process three to four times a week to see a visible difference in your hair fall.
The above mentioned natural treatments will help to preserve your hair and make it thicker and lustrous. However, if you are looking for instant results, you can consider taking Medigro for Women capsules to combat hair loss pertaining to hormonal imbalance. Regaine for Women can also help to prevent your hair loss. Its potent formula is medically proven to provide effective care for thinning hair and baldness caused by hereditary hair loss.