You can use Curanail to treat a mild fungal nail infection if:
- You are aged over 18.
- You have a mild infection.
- Infection affects up to two nails.
- The infection shows up on the upper half or sides of the nail, as illustrated in the picture.
Who cannot use Curanail?
Curanail should NOT be used by:
- Those aged under 18.
- Women who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Anyone who has ever suffered an allergic reaction to amorolfine or any of the other ingredients in Curanail.
- Those with severe nail infections.
- Those with an infection affecting more than two nails.
- If these apply to you, you should see a doctor or podiatrist.
People with diabetes, a weak immune system or poor blood circulation should check with their doctor or pharmacist before using Curanail.