Veet isnít just for women! If youíre looking to easily remove unwanted body hair for up to 7 days of smoothness, Veet for Men my be the product for you. Read our article below for more information on Veet for men, including some tips to get the best results.
Veet for Men Ė Hair Removal Cream
Veet hair removal cream is a simple, pain free way to remove unwanted hair. Veetís unique formula weakens hair, causing it to break loose from the skin to be easily wiped away. While hair is being removed, Veet is also hydrates skin for up to 24 hours and Silk and Fresh Fragrance Technology ensures no lingering smell.
Veet Men Body & Chest Removal Cream can be used on the chest, arms, legs, and back for smoother, longer lasting results than shaving.
Veet Men Body & Chest Removal Cream for Sensitive Skin has been specially formulated to be gentle on sensitive skin.
Veet Men In-Shower Hair Removal Cream has been designed to fit in with a busy schedule. This unique formula is enriched with water-resisting ingredients so it works in the shower so you can get on with your day.
How to Use Veet for Men
Before using Veet for Men Hair Removal Cream for the first time, you should read the package instructions and precautions carefully. Then, you should conduct a patch test following the directions for use at least 24 hours before you use the product over a large area. If you have no adverse reaction to this patch test, you are safe to continue use.
Veet Men Hair Removal Cream
- Using the curved side of the spatula, spread an even coat of Veet Cream over the hair you want to remove. This layer should be enough to cover the hair fully. Wash any excess cream off your hands.
- Leave the cream on to work its magic for 3 minutes, then use the spatula to test a small area of hair. If the hair comes away with the cream easily, you can remove the rest. If the hair is stubborn you can leave the cream for up to 6 minutes in total, but donít leave it on any longer.
- Thoroughly rinse your skin with water to remove all traces of the cream, and then pat your skin dry.
Veet Men In-Shower Hair Removal Cream
- Before you shower, use the soft, coloured side of the sponge to apply cream in an even layer onto dry skin. The cream should cover the hair you want to remove completely. Wash any excess cream off your hands.
- Wait at least 2 minutes before getting into the shower.
- Now, continue your shower routine as normal. For the first 3 minutes, try to avoid the stream of water hitting the cream directly so it can stay on long enough to work. However, itís normal for some cream to gradually wash away at this stage.
- When the cream has been on your skin for 5 minutes in total, use the white side of the sponge to gently remove a small area of the cream. If the hair comes away easily, massage the sponge in circular motions to remove the rest. If your hair s more stubborn, you can leave it on for 10 minutes total, but no longer.
- Rinse your skin thoroughly to remove the cream and then pat dry with a towel. Rinse the sponge and keep the tube closed when not in use.
Hair Removal Cream on Your Genitals
Hair removal cream isnít recommended for use on your genitals. The chemicals used to break down the hair can cause a painful burning sensation and may even cause chemical burns to the delicate skin.