Sambucol helps you to stay healthy and fall sick a whole lot less. Made of elderberry extract, Sambucol is a rich source of antioxidants for your body and helps to fight off disease. It has been used all over the world for centuries as a natural home remedy, but is the goodness of the elderberry on its own enough to help you stay fit and strong?
You can boost your immune system by following these tips:
- Take action to reduce unnecessary stress in your life. Studies show that stress can weaken your body's immune system and make it much hard to fight off disease.
- Take time to relax and enjoy life. Stress can be a good thing from time to time, but a daily stream of it can greatly hinder your health. Make sure you take time off to enjoy doing the things you love.
- Have a positive attitude about life. Optimistic people have stronger immune systems. It's a proven fact.
- Enjoy laughter. A recent study showed that people who laugh out loud have a higher immunity than those who do not.
- Enjoy regular sex. Studies show that a good sex life helps boost ones health. In other words, those who have sex more often have better health than those who hardly do so.
- Include more antioxidant foods in your diet. Why? Antioxidants found in fruits and vegetables help protect your body from free radicals that damage its cells. Brightly coloured fruits and vegetables like oranges, green peppers, broccoli, strawberries, watermelon, carrots, kiwi, and leafy greens are all riches sources of antioxidants.
- Avoid empty calories and processed foods. They often don't contain much in a way of vitamins, minerals, and fibre and are enhanced in taste by chemicals that will bring your health down.
- Take vitamins. It's always preferable to get the vitamins your body needs via food sources, but there are times when due to a lack of time, financial struggle, or personal preference your body is not getting the entire quota of vitamins and minerals from the foods you eat. In such cases taking a daily multivitamin will help to fill in any gaps in your vitamin intake.
- Get a good workout! One of the simplest ways to improve your health, lose weight, and feel great is by getting regular exercise. Take a power walk, jog, or go for a swim. Exercise is proven to lower your chances of developing heart disease, osteoporosis, and certain types of cancer.
- Sleep well! Your body needs a good night's sleep to help it stay strong against disease. Keep a regular schedule and stick to your necessary eight hours of sleep.
- Go easy on the alcohol. Drinking too much can cause you to get sick more often.
- Don't smoke. Smoking is proven to drastically bring down the immune system and can increase the risk of heart attack, stroke, and asthma.
- Practice daily hygiene. Wash your hands when you first get home to avoid the outside germs from coming into your home. Keeping your hands clean and washing them often is one of the best ways to avoid getting sick.