Beclometasone is not suitable for everyone. Some people should never use it and some should only take it with special care.
You may not be prescribed this medicine or should take special care if you:
- are allergic or sensitive to or have had a bad reaction to corticosteroids in the past
- are allergic or sensitive to or have had a reaction to any of the ingredients in the medicine
- have an infection of the eye, mouth or respiratory tract
- have or have had tuberculosis
- are under the age of 6 years old
After some time, it is possible for Beclometasone to become unsuitable for some people. Therefore your healthcare professional may arrange tests to assess suitability of this medicine.