The successful candidate will help the business manage content across its website properties and external websites whist providing product descriptions for new products and audit existing product descriptions for uniqueness.
This role is available immediately for a period of 3 months based in Oldbury, Birmingham. Salary is £14,400p/a. Suitable candidates should apply immediately by forwarding their CV and a covering letter to Max.Webster-Dowsing@chemistdirect.co.uk where they will be contacted in due course.
- Executing day to day content for product pages, brand & category pages and Onsite-SEO
- Be responsible for the creation of content on a daily basis in the form of blog posts, product descriptions and brand pages
- Working with colleagues from across the business to ensure opportunities are executed effectively
- Working with our design team to ensure that that you have the right design creative for your webpages
- Working with the category team to ensure you are aware of which products are priorities
- Working with SEO & Analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools to monitor web traffic and potential opportunities for the website
- Conducting blogger outreach to create competitions on external websites
- Merchandising products across the website
- To be a self-starter and work within a team, but also able to work sufficiently on your own
- The ability to think creatively and come up with new ways to engage our customer audience
- Proficient at writing articles and researching for content to generate engaging written pieces
- An understanding of how search engines work
- To be friendly and able to get on with people