We're already the No. 1 online retailer of pharmacy and healthcare products in the UK* but we're not going to stop there on our mission keep the nation in the best of health and fighting fit which is why we're always looking for fresh talent.
Our business is split between our London and Oldbury offices and an average day at ChemistDirect.co.uk will see you working to tight deadlines to deliver key projects, finding new ways to drive our business to the next level and making some great friends along the way!
So, if you're looking for an environment where each day throws you a new challenge, then we'd love to hear from you. Please drop us an email, including the relevant department in the subject heading to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pharmacy: the beating heart of ChemistDirect.co.uk. Responsible for dispensing our prescription medications and much more.
- Finance: requires 2 years of relevant experience, the ability to work to deadlines, strong communication skills and able to be assertive, energetic and proactive. Experience of SAP, Oracle, Navision, Sage or other financial package is essential.
- Marketing: do you have a keen eye for detail, ability to work as part of a team to help drive the brand identity and increased sales? If delivering results gets you out of bed in the morning, then marketing is for you.
- Commercial: As an integral part of the business, their duties include monitoring stock levels, liaising with suppliers to launch new deals and ensuring a smooth logistical process to the warehouse.
- Customer Care: this front line service is crucial for ChemistDirect.co.uk to deliver a memorable customer experience. You'll need to be confident and engaging, helping customers to place orders, handle queries and turn a negative into a positive experience!
- Distribution: a finely tuned logistical department makes sure our customers receive the correct orders in time. A role in our distribution centre involves packing products, loading and unloading deliveries as well as ensuring strict health and safety standards are maintained at all times.
Are you looking to forge your future with some invaluable work experience? For more information on our current internship opportunities, please send us an email including a copy of your CV and a brief covering letter to email@example.com.*UK's #1 pharmacy based on Sempora 'UK Retail Pharmacy 2014' consumer study & Hitwise May 2015.