Vamousse Head Lice Treatment Mousse kills 100% of eggs and lice, within fifteen minutes of application, with no need for repeated applications. The mousse formula allows for quick and accurate application without drips. It is non-toxic, pesticide-free and suitable for children 2 years old and up.
Some products for the treatment of head lice are flammable when on the hair, and can ignite and cause serious harm in the presence of an open flame or other source of ignition, such as when lighting cigarettes. The user of these products should keep away from people who are smoking, and open flames or other sources of ignition, including in the morning after an overnight application, until the hair is washed.
Please read the instructions that come with the treatment to ensure it is used safely and correctly.
The views expressed are those of our customers. If you require advice on a condition or treatment, please contact your doctor or pharmacist. For any questions regarding the products, please contact us. Please note: due to advertising regulations, not all product reviews can be displayed. Please be advised that people respond to products differently and you should always read the label.