Nivea Children’s Sun Lotion SPF50 has been formulated specifically to help protect Children’s delicate skin from the sun’s harmful rays. Providing immediate protection against sunburn and long term skin damage, this lotion also helps to reduce the risk of sun allergies.
- Light Formula.
- Immediate Protection.
- Water Resistant.
- Specially Formulated for Children’s Delicate Skin.
- Complies with new EU Guidelines.
How to use Nivea Children’s Sun Lotion SPF50:
- Apply generously before sun exposure and reapply frequently especially after swimming and towelling.
- Apply enough lotion to give a visible layer before rubbing in. Let it dry, and then reapply to ensure adequate coverage and no missed areas.
- For young children, wear protective clothing (cap, t-shirt, shorts) and apply high SPF-sunscreen on sun-exposed areas (face, arms, legs).
- Even when protected, avoid intensive midday sun (11am-3pm).
Precautions before using Nivea Children’s Sun Lotion SPF50:
- Do not expose young children to direct sunlight.
- Avoid contact with textiles and hard surfaces.