Nicotinell 24 Hour Patches T.T.S10. 7mg Step 3 is for the use after Step 2 of the Nicotinell programme. The patch supplies your body with decreasing amounts of Nicotine as you move from Steps 1, 2 and 3, helping you to live a smoke-free life.
Using this patch for 24 hours means that you will have nicotine in your blood even when you wake up, helping you to tackle morning cravings easily.
How to use Nicotinell 24 Hour T.T.S 10 Patches 7mg Step 3:
- Apply one patch every 24 hours to a clean, dry, hairless area of skin. After 24 hours, use a new patch.
- If you smoke more than 20 cigarettes per day, use Step 1 Nicotinell TTS 30 (21mg/24 hour) patches.
- If you smoke less than 20 cigarettes per day or you have completed Step 1, use Nicotinell TTS 20 (14mg/24 hour) patches.
- If you have completed Step 2, use Step 3 Nicotinell TTS 10 (7mg/24 hour) patches.
- Do not start the patch programme at Step 3.
Precautions before using Nicotinell 24 Hour T.T.S 10 Patches 7mg Step 3:
- You must not smoke whilst using these patches.
- Do not use if you are a non-smoker or occasional smoker, you have a skin disease, or you are allergic to any of the components of the patch.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- If you need advice before starting to use nicotine patches, talk to your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
- Adolescents under 18 years and pregnant and lactating women: not to be used without medical advice.
Nicotinell 24 Hour T.T.S 10 Patches 7mg Step 3 contains:
Active Ingredient: Nicotine.
Other ingredients are Acrylate Esters Vinylacetate CoPolymers, Fractionated Coconut Oil, Methacrylic Acid Esters CoPolymers, Aluminised and Siliconised Polyester Films.