HiPP Organic Combiotic First Infant Milk is a gentle, organic breastmilk subsitute, suitable for use from birth onwards. The unique formula contains Omega 3 and 6 LCPs.
For four generations, the HiPP family have been making baby food and milk, pioneering organic farming in the 1950s and are today the world's leading experts in organic baby food and nutrition.
Preparing the feed
Please follow preparation and feeding instructions carefully; failure to do so may make your baby ill, as powdered milks are not sterile.
- Wash hands and sterilise all equipment following the manufacturers' instructions.
- Boil 1 litre of freshly run water and leave to cool for no longer than 30 minutes. Do not use artificially softened or repeatedly boiled water.
- Measure the required amount of water into a sterilised bottle (referring to the Feeding Guide in the enclosed leaflet).
- Using the scoop provided add the correct number of scoops of powder - 1 level scoop of powder to each fluid ounce of water (approx. 30 ml). Level off the powder using the scoop leveller. Do not press the powder.
- Place the sterilised teat and cap on the bottle and shake well until all the powder has dissolved (approx. 15 seconds).
- Cool to drinking temperature (approx. 37ºC) by holding the bottle under cold running water, and feed immediately.
Always test the temperature of the milk before feeding.
Breastfeeding is best for babies. It is recommended that HiPP Organic first infant milk is only used on the advice of a doctor, midwife, health visitor, public health nurse, dietitian or pharmacist.