Capasal Therapeutic Shampoo Triple Pack is for the treatment of dry and irritated scalp conditions such as seborrhoeic eczema, seborrhoeic dermatitis, dandruff, psoriasis and cradle cap in children. Capasal Therapeutic Shampoo may also be used to remove previous scalp applications.
How does it work?
This shampoo contains a combination of coal tar, salicylic acid and coconut oil.
• Coal tar is mildly antiseptic that relieves itching and helps to reduce the excessive hardening, thickening and scaling of the skin.
• Salicylic acid helps to reduce further shedding of skin cells from the affected area.
• Coconut oil is added to the preparation to soften and lubricate the skin.
What is it used for?
• Inflammation of the scalp due to excessive oil secretion (seborrhoeic dermatitis)
• Psoriasis of the scalp
• Seborrhoeic dermatitis of the scalp of the newborn (cradle cap)
• To remove previous scalp application.
How to use Capasal Therapeutic Shampoo Triple Pack:
Use as a shampoo, daily if necessary. Wet hair thoroughly. Massage a small amount of the shampoo into the scalp, leaving on for a few minutes before washing. Repeat, producing a rich lather. Rinse hair well, and dry.
Capasal Therapeutic Shampoo Triple Pack Warning:
• Do not use if you are sensitive to any of the ingredients.
• Keep undiluted shampoo away from the eyes.
• If irritation occurs, stop using Capsal.
Capasal Therapeutic Shampoo Triple Pack contains:
• Salicylic Acid 0.5%
• Coconut Oil 1.0%
• Distilled Coal Tar 1.0%