Mepore Dressings now available at Chemist Direct
Mepore self-adhesive dressing is an air permeable, self-adhesive dressing ideal for low to moderately exuding wounds. They can be used on surgical wounds, minor burns, cuts, and abrasions. Its skin-friendly, water-based, solvent-free polyacrylate adhesive provides a gentle and secure fixation.
How Mepore works
The porous structure of the non-woven fabric within a Mepore dressing ensures air and water vapour permeability. The fabric is flexible, conforms well to body contours, and allows body movements when in place. The fabric is non-absorbent and provides a barrier for blood and fluid strike-through. The polyacrylate adhesive has been designed to be gentle to the skin and at the same time provide secure fixation. The wound pad can absorb moderate amounts of wound fluids and the low-adherent wound contact layer reduces the risk of adherence to the wound. The easy-to-remove protection paper permits sterile application, as well as simplifies dressing application.
- Skin-friendly, water-based adhesive, Low-adherent wound contact layer minimises risk of adherence to the wound
- Flexible fluid-repellent backing
- Easy-to-remove protection paper allows for convenient and aseptic application
- Air permeable, prevents maceration and gives better comfort
- Rounded corners for secure fixation
Choose Mepore for all your wound dressing needs