Freederm gel is the No.1 selling spot and acne treatment.
Having spots and acne can be distressing, especially since it often occurs in the areas where it is most visible! That's why Freederm is here - to provide effective treatment on your condition. Freederm is the only anti-inflammatory treatment containing Nicotinamide, and works as a gentle yet highy effective form of acne treatment with a range including wipes, cleansers, washes, and of course, the famous acne gel.
Freederm acne gel has a huge following, and has now been hailed the "Best Blemish Control product of the Year". A recordbreaking 37,000 people voted in Handbag.com 's Beauty Awards to name Freederm gel the no.1 anti-blemish solution!
Here you will find guidence on how to get the best results from the Freederm range of products, as well as lots of useful information - and some great tips to help you improve your skin.
Take the first step on your way to freedom from spots and acne -and see the difference in yourself.
Top Tips For Spot Free Skin
For spot free skin you should also follow a skin care regime that works. By following these simple rules your skin will be clear soft and healthy.
- Cleanse twice a day morning and night, using a mild anti-bacterial wash or facial cleanser. (Don't go mad though - too much washing can end up making spots worse, as it can leave skin too dry and sore.)
- Exfoliate regularly to deeply cleanse, soften and smooth your skin. Exfoliation is much more effective if it is carried out regularly and you need only a small amount of exfoliant. Try a gentle exfoliator such as Freederm Exfoliating Fash Wash. Exfoliating is beneficial to the skin in a numbe of ways, particular if you suffer with acne. By exfoliating, you help to remove the dead surface layers of the skin, encouraging cell-renewal. This will leave the skin looking and feeling clearer. As it has been proven that acne suffers' skin gathers more than 4x the average amount of dead skin cells, exfoliating can play a big role in helping to clear the skin
- Rinse off conditioners and hair treatments thoroughly, especially around the hairline, to avoid any build-up of oil on the skin around the edges of your face.
- Moisturise your skin daily, morning and evening, with a specially formulated acne-treatment moisturiser for spot-prone skin, like Freederm Oil Free Perfecting Balancing Moisturiser. Don't be put off by the myth that oily/spotty skin doesn't need moisturising, it does, and the right moisturiser will not only keep your skin smooth and soft, but will also help control excess sebum in the long term.
- Drink plenty of fluids. Staying hydrated is vital for great looking skin. Make sure you drink 8 glasses of water a day, but you can swap some of your glasses of water for tea or fruit juice.
- Sleep well. Getting plenty of good quality sleep is really important for healthy glowing skin. Ideally, you need to be getting between 7 and 9 hours sleep a night.
- Treat spots and acne with an anti-inflammatory spot treatment like Freederm Gel, which will work inside the pores to reduce the inflammation and redness of spots. This acne gel contains an anti-inflammatory active ingredient - nicotinamide - which has been clinically proven to help get rid of inflamed red spots. These are the ones that are reddish-coloured, usually tender, and sometimes have pus in them.
Stock up on great value Freederm products with Chemist Direct now!