Daktarin, effective anti-fungal treatment at Chemist Direct
Daktarin is renowned for its effectiveness in treating fungal skin infections. This range possesses anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory properties which is what makes them so effective in helping treat athletes foot and other fungal skin infections. Each products’ active ingredient is miconazole, an anti-fungal used to treat infections caused by fungus and yeast. Miconazole also has some antibacterial properties that can kill certain bacteria that may be present in a fungal infection.
What is in the Daktarin range?
- Daktarin Cream with the active antibacterial and antifungal ingredient, miconazole, designed for fungal infections of the skin and nails, such as infected sweat rash, jock itch, athlete's foot and infected nappy rash.
- Daktarin Powder is a medicated talcum powder for fungal infections.
- Daktarin Gold Cream is a prescription strength medication cream with ketoconazole for athlete's foot, infected sweat rash and jock itch, as well as soothing the itch associated with fungal infections.
- Daktarin Oral Gel is indicated for the treatment of fungal infections of the lips, mouth and throat, such as oral thrush.
- Daktarin Aktiv Spray Powder has the same antibacterial and antifungal action as Daktarin Aktiv Dual Action Cream but in a powder form, with a spray to ensure treatment gets right between the toes.
For anti-fungal treatment that works, try Daktarin