Buy Acriflex Cream for Burns at Chemist Direct
Acriflex Cooling Burns Gel uses innovative OSMO4 technology to aid skin cooling after a minor burn.
- Soothes by rapidly cooling the skin tissues to relieve discomfort
- Reduces the redness of inflamed skin
- Hydrates the surface layers of skin to promote natural repair
Acriflex Cooling Burns Gel uses the physical process of osmosis to quickly ease the inflammation, rapidly cool skin tissues and support your skins healing process following a minor burn.
This breakthrough treatment is proven to provide immediate relief to burns and scalds, hydrate the skin to minimise potential scarring and protect against possible infection:
- Cool the burn. Acriflex cools and soothes the burn immediately after application, providing relief from pain.
- Rehydrate damaged skin. Acriflex uses the process of osmosis to draw water to the affected area, rehydrating the damaged skin to aid healing.
Acriflex Cooling Burns Gel does not contain preservatives, alcohol or perfume. It is a non sticky gel which is easily absorbed into the skin. Well tolerated and with a good safety profile, Acriflex Cooling Burns Gel is suitable for both adults and children (over 2 years) and can be applied directly onto unbroken skin.