Benylin Kids Chesty Cough Non Drowsy provides effective relief from children's chesty coughs without causing drowsiness. Sugar and colour free, this cough syrup helps your child loosen mucus in the chest and soothe coughing.
- Dose: For oral use only.
- Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
- Children 6 to 12 years: Two 5 ml spoonfuls 4 times a day.
Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
- Not suitable for children under 6 years old.
- Do not use more than 4 doses in 24 hours. Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Ask a doctor before use if your child suffers from chronic cough, if he/she has asthma or is suffering from an acute asthma attack. Stop use and ask a healthcare professional if your child's cough lasts for more than 5 days, comes back, or is accompanied by a fever, rash, or persistent headache. Do not give with any other cough and cold medicines.
- Diabetics: This product contains Sorbitol.
- (Carbohydrate content approximately 1.78 g per 5 ml).
Advice for older children and adults:
As with all similar medicines, if you are pregnant or breast-feeding, consult your doctor or pharmacist before taking this medicine. Please consult your doctor or pharmacist if symptoms persist or worsen.
Each 5 ml of Cough Syrup contains: Guaifenesin 50 mg
Also contains: Sorbitol Liquid (E420) and Sodium (14.88 mg/5 mL)