Ametop Gel 4% 1.5g is a local anaesthetic that contains 4% w/w of tetracaine. The unique formulation works as an effective pain reliever and numbs the skin where applied.
- Always read the leaflet/packaging before use
- Apply to affected area for instant pain relief.
- It should not be used by pregnant or breastfeeding women and babies.
- Special care should be taken by Epileptic patients.
- The gel should not be applied to wounds, broken skin, on the lips, mouth, tongue, eyes, ears, anal, or genital area.
Ingredients: 4% w/w of tetracaine, purified water, sodium chloride, potassium phosphate, xanthan gum (E415), sodium hydroxide and sodium methyl and propyl-p-hydroxybenzoates (E217 & E219).