Get up to 15% off* or get the better offer price when you opt-in for recurring deliveries with Subscribe & Save. Available on UK deliveries only.Learn more Learn more
Get 15% off or get the better offer price on this and 1000s more items when you opt-in for recurring deliveries with Subscribe & Save. Your discount is applied from your first recurring delivery.
Shop 1000s of everyday essentials and get them delivered automatically with Subscribe & Save.
Most people choose to receive an order every 30 days, but the choice is yours! You can decide how frequently you want your orders, and we'll do the rest.
With each regular delivery you'll get up to 15% off or get our better offer price*
Wartner Wart & Verruca Remover Pen offers and unique treatment option compared to traditional salicylic acid-based liquids and gels. These treatments can be difficult to apply in a convenient and targeted way. Wartner Pen eliminates warts and verrucas in a short period of time while providing the user an easy to use applicator. This innovative product is based on chemical peeling and uses Trichloroacetic Acid for visible results within the first week.
Wartner Wart & Verruca Remover Pen
1. Hold the pen vertically with the brush tip facing downwards. Slowly turn/click the dial on the top of the Pen clockwise to dispense the gel.
2. Allow the gel to flow into the brush tip for 3 to 5 seconds.
3. Carefully apply the dispensed gel only on the wart or verruca (avoid touching healthy skin surrounding it). If accidently applied on surrounding skin, please wash off immediately.
4. Let the gel dry for 10-15 minutes before putting on clothes or shoes.
The Wartner Verruca & Wart Removal Pen should be applied twice daily for 4 days, then a break period of 4 days should be taken. If necessary, treatment can be repeated up to 4 times (only 1 drop of gel is needed per application). If the wart (or verruca) is small (size of a needle point), only apply the gel once a day.
During the treatment period, the wart may become dark. This is normal and part of the healing process. A slight tingling sensation might be noticeable. This is normal and transient. If the discomfort persists in the following days, discontinue the treatment and consult a doctor. To avoid irritation and hyperpigmentation, treated skin should be protected from the sun until 30 days after treatment. Wartner Wart & Verruca remover is a pen for the easy, fast, effective and safe removal of warts and verrucas. (Suitable for children as of 4 years old)
Read the instruction for use prior to treatment. Use only as directed.
1. For first time usage and before removing the cap: rotate the cap 360° at least 3 times. This is required to break the inner seal. If this instruction is not followed, the pen won't be activated and will not be suitable for use.
2. Tap with the pen (cap facing down) 3 times on a flat solid surface (e.g. a table) so the liquid can flow into the tip of the pen.
3. Align the blue bump (on the cap) with the white bump (on the pen) and pull the cap from the pen. The cap is childproof so some force might be needed.
4. Place the tip of the pen on the wart. Now click the blue button once and keep the tip of the pen on the wart for 10 seconds. In case of larger warts (> 6mm) an additional application may be required.
5. After the application, replace the cap. Rotate the cap and make sure the blue and white bumps are not aligned (childproofing).
Repeat the application once per week until the wart has disappeared or for a maximum of 6 weeks. For each next application, repeat steps 2 to 5, including tapping the pen (cap facing down) 3 times on a flat solid surface before each use. For better results, we recommend to soak the feet or hands in warm water for 5 minutes prior to application. After doing so, make sure to towel dry the wart before applying the product.
Trichloroacetic Acid, Water.
The views expressed are those of our customers. If you require advice on a condition or treatment, please contact your doctor or pharmacist. For any questions regarding the products, please contact us. Please note: due to advertising regulations, not all product reviews can be displayed. Please be advised that people respond to products differently and you should always read the label.