10/23/2007 8:00:00 AM
Model HEM-711DLX with IntelliSense® technology provides accurate and comfortable readings; detects irregular heartbeats
Bannockburn, IL, October 23, 2007 - Omron Healthcare, Inc. announced today the latest addition to its line of automatic home blood pressure monitors, the HEM-711DLX. Designed to make the critical task of home monitoring comfortable yet affordable and accessible, the new model operates easily with quiet, one-touch operation.
With its expandable ComFitCuff, the HEM-711DLX is designed to easily and comfortably fit both regular and large arms, while providing clinically proven accuracy with its IntelliSense® technology which automatically determines the correct amount of pressure required to quickly measure and generate an accurate reading. Additionally, the monitor's extra large digital display includes advanced diagnostic measures for hypertension, and detects irregular heartbeat, in addition to standard metrics such as systolic and diastolic blood pressure, pulse, date and time.
According to the American Heart Association, high blood pressure directly increases the risk of heart disease (which may lead to heart attack) and stroke, and can affect anyone, regardless of age. "With the HEM-711DLX, monitoring blood pressure can become an easy habit to integrate into everyday living with the simplicity and comfort of this model's features," said Shirley Huang, Senior Product Manager, Blood Pressure, Omron Healthcare.
Furthermore, the HEM-711DLX offers advanced averaging and 60 measurements of memory storage with date and time stamp.
The HEM-711DLX can be purchased at pharmacies and online retailers for approximately $89.99. For more information, please visit www.omronhealthcare.com.
- Omron Makes Blood Pressure Monitoring Easy for Women at any Stage of Life, Including Pregnancy
- Omron Healthcare Names New Chief Operating Officer Bob Kondraske
- Dangerous Condition Underscores Importance of Home Blood Pressure Monitoring
- Home Blood Pressure Monitoring Made Easy and Comfortable, HEM-711DLX
- Omron Healthcare Launches First Acute Care Product Following Colin Acquisition
- Omron Unveils New Portable, Lightweight Compressor Nebulizer