Nurofen Sinus Pressure & Headache tablets contain two active ingredients to relieve sinus pressures, headaches and other cold and flu symptoms. The first ingredient is Ibuprofen – an effective pain killer and anti-inflammatory. The second is Pseudoephedrine, a powerful decongestant, which opens up the nasal passages and relieves sinus pain and pressure.
Effective relief from:
- Blocked nose and sinuses
- Sinus pain
- Sore throat
- Aches and pains
- Fever and headache.
- Always read the leaflet
- Not suitable for children under 12 years.
- For oral administration and short term use only.
- Adults and children from 12 years: Take 1-2 tablets with water, up to 3 times per day. Leave at least 4 hours between doses. Do not take more than 6 tablets in 24 hours.
- You should consult a doctor if symptoms persist, worsen or if you think you need the product for more than 10 days.
Do not take if you:
- Have (or have ever had two or more episodes of) a stomach ulcer, perforation or bleeding.
- Are allergic to Ibuprofen or any other ingredient of the product, aspirin or other related painkillers.
- Are taking other NSAID painkillers or aspirin with a daily dose above 75 mg
- Are in the last 3 months of pregnancy.
SPEAK TO A PHARMACIST/DOCTOR BEFORE TAKING IF YOU:
- Have or have had asthma, diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, a stroke, heart, liver, kidney or bowel problems
- Are pregnant
- Are a smoker
Do not give to children under 12 years of age. WARNING: Do not take more medicine than the label tells you to.
Each Tablet contains: Ibuprofen 200mg and Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride 30mg
See leaflet for full list