This powerful anti-inflammatory contains the active ingredient ibuprofen that provides relief for mild to moderate pains including fever, body pains, period pain, cold and flu pain, inflammation, fever, and muscular pains.
Directions for the use of Nurofen 200mg:
- Adults and children from 12 years: Take 1 or 2 tablets with water, every 4 to 6 hours up to three times a day as necessary (maximum 6 tablets in 24 hours).
- Do not give Nurofen Tablets to children under 12 years. Nurofen for Children products are available for children from 3 months (and weighing over 5 kg) to 12 years
- For detailed dosing instructions, please refer to the product leaflet.
Precautions before using Nurofen 200mg 48 Tablets:
- Ask your doctor or pharmacist before taking ibuprofen if you are allergic to aspirin, suffer from asthma, may be pregnant or receiving regular medical treatment, for example warfarin for blood clots (thrombosis).
- Do not take if you have a stomach ulcer or other stomach disorders.
Possible side effects whilst taking Nurofen Tablets:
Reactions such as headache, dizziness, skin rash, depression may occur occasionally. Usage may induce gastric irritation, nausea, dyspepsia and stomach bleeding. Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have any side effects after taking this product.
Nurofen 200mg 48 Tablets contain:
200mg of Ibuprofen. The tablets are gluten and lactose free.