Movelat Cream is developed with a clinically proven formula to provide anti-inflammatory treatment and give powerful pain relief for aching joints and muscles. This cream can be easily massaged into the skin to treat at the site of the pain.
Less risk of side effects
As, Movelat Cream is directly applied to the skin at the site of pain, less of the medicine circulates in the body, thus presenting fewer risks to your body than some painkilling tablets.
How to use:
- Before use, pierce the tube seal with the spiked top of the cap.
- Push and turn the spiked end of the cap firmly into the nozzle until you hear a click.
- The amount of cream will depend upon the size of the area to be treated.
- Gently massaged into the affected area at any one time.
- Movelat Cream can be used up to four times a day.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
Do not use Movelat Cream:
- If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to mucopolysaccharide polysulfate, salicylic acid (or any other aspirin-like medicine) or other related painkillers known as nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDS). This is particularly important if you suffer from asthma.
- If you are allergic to any of the other ingredients of Movelat Cream
- If you have broken skin or on large areas of skin or on or near sensitive areas such as the mouth, eyes or anogenital regions.
- If you are using coumarin anticoagulants (medicines for thinning the blood, such as Warfarin), as Movelat Cream may affect the way that such anticoagulants work.
- Movelat Cream should not be used on children under the age of 12 years old.
- It is for external use only.
- Do not swallow.
- Do not exceed the dose stated.
- Stop using this cream if you experience irritation or other unwanted effects
Talk to your doctor:
- If your signs of injury or illness do not improve or get worse.
- If you suffer from asthma
- Do not swallow.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- If you are using any prescribed medicines
Please contact your doctor or medical practitioner to understand more about the side effects of taking Movelat Cream 100g.
The active substances: mucopolysaccharide polysulfate 0.2% w/w, salicylic acid 2.0% w/w.
Other ingredients: glycerol 85% ,stearic acid, anhydrous eucerine, myristyl alcohol, emulsifying cetostearyl alcohol, ethanolamine, thymol, isopropyl alcohol, purified water.