Lemsip Max Day & Night Cold & Flu Relief Capsules offers a combination of day and night-time capsules to help ease the symptoms of a cold and the flu, such as headaches, blocked or runny nose, fever, and aches and pains.
How it works?
- Lemsip Max Day capsules help to relieve the symptoms of cold and flu with a caffeine boost to help go through your busy day.
- The night time capsules work to ease away the aches and fever, and also help to relieve nasal congestion, so you can sleep peacefully throughout the night.
How to take Lemsip Max Day & Night Cold & Flu Relief Capsules:
- Adults and children under 12 years should take 2 day capsules every 4 hours, to a maximum of 6 in 24 hours. 2 night capsules at night.
- Children 6-12 years: one day capsule every 4 hours, to a maximum of 3 in 24 hours. One night capsule at night.
Caution before taking Lemsip Max Day & Night Cold & Flu Relief Capsules:
Not recommended for children under 6 years of age.
Possible side effects of Lemsip Day and night Cold & Flu Relief Capsules:
- Increase in blood pressure
- Increased heart rate
- Difficulty sleeping (insomnia)
- Difficulty passing urine
- Skin rashes
Lemsip Max Day & Night Cold & Flu Relief Capsules contain:
- Each day capsule: 500mg Paracetamol, 6.1mg Phenylephrine Hydrochloride, 25mg Caffeine.
- Each night capsule: 500mg Paracetamol, 6.1mg Phenylephrine hydrochloride.