Frontline Plus is an effective treatment for killing ticks and fleas. Unlike many treatments, the formula features IGR technology to stop flea eggs from hatching and larvae from growing in your home. This effectively breaks the flea life cycle, meaning your dog is far less likely to be affected by the pests and the diseases they can carry.
Using Frontline Plus every 4 weeks helps banish ticks and fleas from your dog and your home, so you can keep on sharing quality time together without any worries.
How to use Frontline Spot On Xl Large Dog:
- Apply directly to the skin on the back of the dog's neck and make sure that it is not touched until it's dry.
Frontline Spot On Dosage:
- 1 pipette of Frontline spot on small dog 0.67 ml per dog weighing over 2 kg and up to 10 kg bodyweight (approximately 7.5 - 15 mg/kg).
- 1 pipette of Frontline spot on medium dog 1.34 ml per dog weighing over 10 kg and up to 20 kg bodyweight (approximately 7.5 - 15 mg/kg).
- 1 pipette of Frontline spot on large dog 2.68 ml per dog weighing over 20 kg and up to 40 kg bodyweight (approximately 7.5 - 15 mg/kg).
- 1 pipette of Frontline spot on XL dog 4.02 ml per dog weighing over 40 kg and up to 60 kg bodyweight (approximately 7.5 15 mg/kg).
- For dogs over 60 kg bodyweight, use two pipettes of 2.68 ml.
Caution before using Frontline Spot On Xl Large Dog:
- For animal treatment only.
- For external use only.
- Do not use in rabbits, as adverse reactions and even death could occur.
- This product is specifically developed for dogs. Do not use in cats as this could lead to overdosing.
- Dogs should not be allowed to swim in watercourses for 2 days after application
- The product can cause mucous membrane and eye irritation and so contact with the mouth and eyes should be avoided.
- Avoid contents coming into contact with the fingers. If this occurs, wash hands with soap and water.
- Avoid contact with the animals eyes.
- Wash hands after use.
- Treated animals should not be handled until the application site is dry, and children should not be allowed to play with treated animals until the application site is dry.
- You should carefully read all product packaging and labels prior to use
Some times, hypersalivation, reversible neurological signs (hyperaesthesia, depression, nervous signs) or vomiting or respiratory signs have been observed after use.
Frontline Spot On XL Large Dog contains:
10% w/v fipronil. Presented in plastic pipettes, each containing 0.67 ml (67 mg fipronil). 1.34 ml (134 mg fipronil), 2.68 ml (268 mg fipronil) or 4.02ml (402 mg fipronil).