Frontline Spot On is a fast-acting and long-lasting solution to protect your dog from ticks and fleas, and the diseases they can carry.
How it works
Frontline is absorbed into the skin and distributed with the natural oils all over your pet’s body. Rather than entering your dog's bloodstream, Frontline kills parasites as they make contact with the skin.
Using Frontline Spot On every month helps keep your dog safe from ticks and fleas, so you can keep on sharing quality time together without any worries.
How to use Frontline Spot On Medium Dog:
- Apply directly to the skin on the back of the dog's neck and make sure that it is not touched until it's dry.
Frontline Spot On Dosage:
- 1 pipette of Frontline spot on small dog 0.67 ml per dog weighing over 2 kg and up to 10 kg bodyweight (approximately 7.5 - 15 mg/kg).
- 1 pipette of Frontline spot on medium dog 1.34 ml per dog weighing over 10 kg and up to 20 kg bodyweight (approximately 7.5 - 15 mg/kg).
- 1 pipette of Frontline spot on large dog 2.68 ml per dog weighing over 20 kg and up to 40 kg bodyweight (approximately 7.5 - 15 mg/kg).
- 1 pipette of Frontline spot on XL dog 4.02 ml per dog weighing over 40 kg and up to 60 kg bodyweight (approximately 7.5 15 mg/kg).
- For dogs over 60 kg bodyweight, use two pipettes of 2.68 ml.
Caution before using Frontline Spot on Medium Dog:
- For animal treatment only.
- For external use only.
- Do not use in rabbits, as adverse reactions and even death could occur.
- This product is specifically developed for dogs. Do not use in cats as this could lead to overdosing.
- You should carefully read all product packaging and labels prior to use
Frontline Spot on Medium Dog contains:
10% w/v fipronil. Presented in plastic pipettes, each containing 0.67 ml (67 mg fipronil). 1.34 ml (134 mg fipronil), 2.68 ml (268 mg fipronil) or 4.02ml (402 mg fipronil).