Get up to 15% off* or get the better offer price when you opt-in for recurring deliveries with Subscribe & Save. Available on UK deliveries only.Learn more Learn more
Get 15% off or get the better offer price on this and 1000s more items when you opt-in for recurring deliveries with Subscribe & Save. Your discount is applied from your first recurring delivery.
Shop 1000s of everyday essentials and get them delivered automatically with Subscribe & Save.
Most people choose to receive an order every 30 days, but the choice is yours! You can decide how frequently you want your orders, and we'll do the rest.
With each regular delivery you'll get up to 15% off or get our better offer price*
BeYou Menstrual Cup Medium holds up to 3 tampons worth and can be worn for up to 12 hours. You can forget about your period during the day and night. BeYou's Menstrual Cup lasts for years, not hours - cutting down on waste and monthly cost. It's made with 100% soft, medical grade silicone. With no hazardous chemicals, BPA, Latex, or Dye.
Key Features of BeYou Menstrual Cup
1. Take your time and practice using your cup until you feel comfortable.
2. Fold the cup using a fold that feels most comfortable for you.
3. Insert the folded cup into your vagina with the same method as a tampon.
4. The cup should sit lower than a tampon inside your vagina, but should feel comfortable, with the stem fully inside.
5. Once the cup is inside, it will open and create a light suction. This is how the cup prevents leaks.
6. You can use your finger to check it is fully unfolded. You can twist the cup if you need to.
7. The cup can be used for up to 12 hours, but you can empty your cup when you feel you need to.
8. To remove the cup, gently pull the stem of the cup downwards until you can reach and hold the base of the cup.
9. Pinch the base to release the suction and take it out.
10. You may need to push down to help reach your cup.
11. Empty the contents of your cup into the toilet and rinse.
12. Reinsert cup if needed.
100% Medical Grade Silicone
The views expressed are those of our customers. If you require advice on a condition or treatment, please contact your doctor or pharmacist. For any questions regarding the products, please contact us. Please note: due to advertising regulations, not all product reviews can be displayed. Please be advised that people respond to products differently and you should always read the label.