Benadryl Allergy Kids 6 Oral Solution is a banana flavoured allergy solution that is specially formulated for allergy relief for children over 6 years. It is effective for treating allergy symptoms and has a non-drowsy effect.
- Effective against hayfever, skin allergies, dust/mould allergies, and pet dander allergies
- Non-drowsy effect
- Banana flavour for easier consumption
- Does not contain any sugar or colours
- For children over 6 years
How to take Benadryl Allergy Kids 6 Oral Solution:
- Children aged 6 – 11 years: Two 5ml spoonfuls to be swallowed once daily, or one 5ml spoonful in the morning and one 5ml spoonful in the evening.
- Adults and children aged 12 years and over: Two 5ml spoonfuls to be swallowed once daily.
Warnings for Benadryl Allergy Kids 6 Oral Solution:
- Do not take if you have ever had a bad reaction to any of the ingredients in this product, or any other antihistamine.
- If you have ever had kidney problems, speak to your doctor or pharmacist before using this product.
- The solution does not normally cause drowsiness. However, individuals can react differently to treatment. Do not drive or operate machinery if you are affected, but you should persist with the solution as any drowsiness does not last a long time.
- As with all antihistamines, it is advisable to avoid excess alcohol consumption when taking this medicine.
- Ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before taking any medicine whilst pregnant. You should not take this product if you are breast-feeding.
- The allergy solution includes Methyl Parahydroxyhenzoate (E218) and Propyl Parahydroxybenzoate (E216), which may cause allergic reactions (possibly delayed)
- This product contains 3.15g of Sorbitol per dose, a source of 0.8g of fructose, and therefore patients with hereditary problems of fructose intolerance should not take the medicine.
Possible side effects from taking Benadryl for Children Allergy Solution:
The allergy solution can have side effects, although these are usually mild. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you notice any of the following: headache, dizziness, drowsiness, agitation, dry mouth, upset stomach or fits.
Benadryl Allergy Kids 6 Oral Solution ingredients:
Each 5ml oral solution contains 5mg Cetrizine Hydrochloride, Sorbitol, Methyl Parahydroxybenzoate (E218), Propyl Parahydroxybenzoate (E216), Glycerol, Proplene Glycol, Saccharin Sodium, Banana Flavouring, Sodium Acetate, Acetic Acid, Purified Water.