This spray is a new wound treatment with antibacterial silver ions, that speeds healing of cuts, grazes, minor burns and blisters without stinging.
Directions for the use of Alfasilver First Aid Treatment
- Clean the injury as best you can
Shake the can and spray on the injury in short intervals
- The spray shows as a white coating so you can see when the injury is covered
Wipe excess off healthy skin and on you go
Always read package instructions before use.
- Extremely flammable aerosol.
- Pressurized container: may burst if heated
Keep away from heat, sparks, open flames, hot surfaces - No smoking
- Pressurized container: Do not pierce or burn, even after use
- Protect from sunlight, do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50 degrees C
- Keep out of sight and reach of children
- Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source
- No adverse reaction known from device components
Micronized zeolite, ionic silver, n-butane