SYLK is a water-soluble lubricant free from chemicals, hormones and parabens with a PH the same as your skin to help treat
Every woman experiences vaginal discomfort at some stage in her life, particularly those going through the menopause. Other reasons include:
Such dryness can affect a woman's self confidence, especially during lovemaking.
SYLK is extremely beneficial and soothing to people who experience an inadequate supply of natural lubrication. By simulating your natural secretion, SYLK makes intimacy, or just the everyday, more comfortable and enjoyable.
Many women develop irritations with chemically or hormonally based lubricants. Since SYLK contains nothing artifical, it is non-irritating and perfectly safe to use with tampons and condoms. It is also a greaseless, stainless
- > Hormonal changes
- > Stress
- > Hysterectomy and other gynaecological conditions
- > Drug and therapy side effects (e.g. tamoxifen, anastrozole, oral contraceptives, the cessation of HRT, chemo and radiation therapies)
- > Diabetes
- > Infrequent sexual activity
- > Use of tampons and other vaginal inserts
- > Childbearing and breastfeeding
- > Bladder weakness/continence problems