Lloyds Cream is a soothing, odour-free cream which provides gentle and effective relief from muscular aches and pains. When applied directly to the skin it offers anti-inflammatory and painkilling action by producing heat directly to the area.
Lloyd’s Cream is an odour-free and non-reddening cream, containing Diethylamine Salicylate, which offers an excellent, alternative for those who wish to avoid the smell of a traditional rub and the sensation of hot skin.
How does it work?
Lloyd's Cream contains the active ingredient diethylamine salicylate, which is a derivative of salicylic acid.
Diethylamine salicylate has anti-inflammatory and painkilling actions. It is a counter-irritant, and when applied to the skin, produces heat.
This treatment has a direct pain relieving and anti-inflammatory effect. This preparation is used to relieve muscle and joint pain in a variety of conditions.
What is it used for?
- Muscle pain and stiffness.
Directions for the use of Lloyds Cream:
- Adults, the elderly and children over 6 years: Apply sufficient cream to the painful area, massaging until the cream has been fully absorbed into the skin. The application may be repeated two or three times a day.
- Children aged under 6 years: To be used only on medical advice.
Precaution before using Llyods Cream:
Do not use Lloyd's Cream
- If you are sensitive to aspirin, other salicylates, or any of the ingredients listed.
- On cuts, abrasions or broken skin.
This product contains cetostearyl alcohol which may cause local skin reactions (e.g. contact dermatitis) and methyl and propyl parahydroxybenzoates which may cause allergic reactions (possibly delayed).
Lloyd's Cream contains:
Diethylamine salicylate 10% w/w, technical white oil, cetostearyl alcohol, stearic acid, polysorbate 60, sorbitan monostearate, methyl parahydroxybenzoate (E2 18), propyl parahydroxybenzoate (E2 16).
i always v use this product its brilliant
my sister in law uses this cream a lot. she lives in Australia so I get you to send it overto her.i have used it myself and it`s really good. recommend it for relief of joint pain