Hydrogen Peroxide Solution 3% 10 vols
Hydrogen Peroxide Solution 3% 10 vols is used as a mild skin disinfectant for minor cuts, wounds and skin ulcers or as a mouthwash or gargle solution.
Hydrogen Peroxide Solution kills disease organisms by oxidation, and they are considered to be the world’s safest all-natural effective surface sanitizer and the only germicidal agent composed of just water and oxygen. When hydrogen peroxide reacts with organic material, it breaks down into oxygen and water and can be used to treat leg ulcers, superficial skin infections and sores that have been caused by lying or sitting in the same position for long periods of time, also known as pressure sores. It can also be used to disinfect and cleanse the skin, or as a gargle and mouthwash solution.
Directions for using Hydrogen Peroxide Solution 3% 10 vols:
For skin disinfection:
- Dilute a portion of the peroxide with an equal amount of water.
- Soak some cotton wool in the solution and use it to dress the wound as required.
As a mouth wash or gargle:
- Dilute a portion of the peroxide to five times the amount of water.
- Use this solution to rinse the mouth 2-3 times.
- Repeat three times a day.
Caution before using Hydrogen Peroxide Solution 3% 10 vols:
Do not use this medicine if you or your child:
- Have an allergy to any of the ingredients.
- Do not use on large or deep wound and on normal skin.
You should carefully read all product packaging and labels prior to use
When you order this item it is subject to review and approval by one of our pharmacists. Our pharmacists may remove an item from your order if they feel it isn't suitable for you, or in order to comply with UK legislation.
Hydrogen Peroxide Solution 3% 10 vols: Like all medicines Hydrogen Peroxide Solution can have side effects, although these don’t affect everyone.
- If not diluted: Irritating burns on the skin producing a white patch.
- The pain from this will disappear after an hour.
Hydrogen Peroxide contains:
Hydrogen Peroxide 3% w/v, Phosphoric Acid (E338), Phenacetin, Purified Water
great product, well packaged, prompt delivery and good price. Would definitely use this company again
Easy to locate on the website. Etremely quick delivery and very well packaged (it comes bubble-wrapped and in a cardboard box). My daughter is using it as part of a cleaing routine recommended by a homeopathic doctor and none of our local chemists stock it anymore. Have ordered from here on more than one occasion - always A* service.