This offer is not valid outside UK.
Terms and conditions apply
E45 Nappy cream forms an effective and breathable barrier to keep the nappy skin area dry and helps protect against infection.
E45 Nappy Cream contains a clinically proven, unique patented anti-enzyme formula that goes to work immediately to soothe and care while neutralising irritants that can cause the vicious nappy rash cycle to occur:
- Breathable skin barrier action protects against infection by sealing out moisture, while allowing the skin to breathe
- Unique anti-enzyme formula found only in E45 Nappy Cream helps to neutralise irritants that can trigger nappy rash and restore skin to a healthy pH level within 30 minutes of application to reduce skin irritation
- The addition of panthenol helps further soothe irritated skin and encourage the skin's own renewal process
- E45 Nappy Cream is dermatologist and paediatrician approved and is hypoallergenic and perfume free so it is kind enough for even new born skin.
How to apply E45 Nappy Cream:
- Gently apply to clean and dry skin after every nappy change.
- For best results, use after thoroughly cleansing the area.
Caution before using E45 Nappy Cream:
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients.
- If irritation occurs, cease its use.
You should carefully read all product packaging and labels prior to use
E45 Nappy Cream contains:
Aqua, glycerin, silica, panthenol, zinc oxide, talc, kaolin, phytic acid.