E45 Nappy cream forms an effective and breathable barrier to keep the nappy skin area dry and helps protect against infection.
E45 Nappy Cream contains a clinically proven, unique patented anti-enzyme formula that goes to work immediately to soothe and care while neutralising irritants that can cause the vicious nappy rash cycle to occur:
- Breathable skin barrier action protects against infection by sealing out moisture, while allowing the skin to breathe
- Unique anti-enzyme formula found only in E45 Nappy Cream helps to neutralise irritants that can trigger nappy rash and restore skin to a healthy pH level within 30 minutes of application to reduce skin irritation
- The addition of panthenol helps further soothe irritated skin and encourage the skin's own renewal process
- E45 Nappy Cream is dermatologist and paediatrician approved and is hypoallergenic and perfume free so it is kind enough for even new born skin.
How to apply E45 Nappy Cream:
- Gently apply to clean and dry skin after every nappy change.
- For best results, use after thoroughly cleansing the area.
Caution before using E45 Nappy Cream:
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients.
- If irritation occurs, cease its use.
E45 Nappy Cream contains:
Aqua, glycerin, silica, panthenol, zinc oxide, talc, kaolin, phytic acid.