Colgate Total Massager Toothbrush Medium
Colgate Massager Total Toothbrush Medium gently massagers gums for an invigorating clean. Leaves the mouth feeling fresh and plaque free.
Colgate Total Massager Toothbrush Medium has a unique flexible head that adapts to your teeth to massage gums. Its multi-height bristles get deeper between teethe to remove plaque and residue. The soft rubber bristles of the Colgate Total Massager Toothbrush gently massage to stimulate gums. Replace your toothbrush every 3 months as recommended by dentists.
What Is Good Oral Hygiene?
Good oral hygiene results in a mouth that looks and smells healthy. This means:
- Your teeth are clean and free of debris
- Gums are pink and do not hurt or bleed when you brush or floss
- Bad breath is not a constant problem
- If your gums do hurt or bleed while brushing or flossing, or you are experiencing persistent bad breath, see your dentist. Any of these conditions may indicate a problem.
Your dentist or hygienist can help you learn good oral hygiene techniques and can help point out areas of your mouth that may require extra attention during brushing and flossing.
How Is Good Oral Hygiene Practiced?
Maintaining good oral hygiene is one of the most important things you can do for your teeth and gums. Healthy teeth not only enable you to look and feel good, they make it possible to eat and speak properly. Good oral health is important to your overall well-being.
Daily preventive care, including proper brushing and flossing, will help stop problems before they develop and is much less painful, expensive, and worrisome than treating conditions that have been allowed to progress.
In between regular visits to the dentist, there are simple steps that each of us can take to greatly decrease the risk of developing tooth decay, gum disease and other dental problems. These include:
- Brushing thoroughly twice a day and flossing daily
- Eating a balanced diet and limiting snacks between meals
- Using dental products that contain fluoride, including toothpaste
- Rinsing with a fluoride mouth rinse if your dentist tells you to
- Making sure that your children under 12 drink fluoridated water or take a fluoride supplement if they live in a non fluoridated area.
felt like i`d been to the dentist after having used this brush. the plastic bristles really massaged my gums and i really saw a difference after brushing. the brush definitely does what it says, as between my teeth were really cleaned out. never written a toothbrush review before, but this was worth writing about!
I thought the product was great for 99p it had a great rubbery texture and was a great size for a holder. It comes in many colours. There was one thing that was bad about the product and that was the bristles they were too soft and did not clean to well