Aqueous Cream BP
Aqueous cream BP can be used as a moisturising cream suitable for use all over the body. It is also an ideal cream for the symptomatic relief of dry skin conditions. This non-perfumed emollient cream helps to soothe, soften and moisturise dry skin conditions such as eczema & dermatitis.
Aqueous cream BP is formulated using a mixture of emulsifying ointment and water, this is a non-greasy moisturiser that is ideal to use for treating dry skin; particularly eczema and dermatitis, which can get worse when the skin dries out.
Aqueous Cream helps to restore the skin to help it retain moisture and is suitable to use all over the body.
How to use Aqueous cream:
Adults, the elderly and children should apply to the affected area of skin as required.
Before using Aqueous cream:
- Do not use aqueous cream BP if you are allergic to any of the ingredients, (see about this product).
- After using this product: If you experience any unwanted effects which you think may be due to the cream, stop using it and ask your pharmacist or doctor for advice.
- Other information: Do not use aqueous cream BP after the expiry date that is on the pack.
- All creams should be kept in a safe place away from children.
For external use only, Store below 25ºC.
Most people will not have problems, but some may get some of these:
- Occasional allergic reactions of the ingredients (e.g. skin rash, red or itchy skin)
If any side effect becomes severe, or you notice any side effect not listed here, please tell your pharmacist or doctor.
I wanted a cream that didn`t contain SLS and so I was disappointed that this cream did contain Sodium Laurel Sulphate. Many suppliers are now realising that this chemical is harmful.
good value product. happy purchase. cheaper than Boots.