- Warmth, moisture and friction between skin folds
- If you have another fungal infection such as athlete's foot, the infection may spread to the groin area via clothing or contact.
- Wearing tight clothes which can increase sweating may aggravate the problem.
Canesten 1% Cream is used to treat a wide range of skin infections caused by fungi. This includes jock itch (tinea cruris) and infections with yeasts such as candida & sweat rash. Canesten cream should be applied to the affected area(s) of skin thinly two to three times daily and rubbed in gently. Treatment should be continued for at least one month for dermatophyte infections and at least two weeks for candidal infections.
- RRP : £4.25 | YOU SAVE: 20p
Lamisil At 1% Cream is used for the treatment of skin infections such as Jock Itch, it treats the itching, burning, cracking and scaling which accompanies the condition. Just apply thinly once daily for one week.
- RRP : £3.19 | YOU SAVE: 4p
Lanacane Medicated Body Powder stops the itching caused by jock itch, giving instant cooling relief to irritated skin and its triple action formula; medicates, absorbs and dries the skin. Lanacane Medicated Powder is talc-free and is 6x more absorbent than ordinary talc.
- RRP : £3.99 | YOU SAVE: 20p