Get 5% off or get the better offer price when you opt-in for recurring deliveries with Auto-Reorder. Available on UK deliveries only.Learn more
Get 5% off or get the better offer price on this and 1000s more items when you opt-in for recurring deliveries with Auto-Reorder. Your discount is applied from your first recurring delivery.
Shop 1000s of everyday essentials and get them delivered automatically with Auto-Reorder.
Decide how frequently you want your top-ups delivered and we'll do the rest.
With each regular delivery you'll get either 5% off or get our better offer price
Veet Spray on Hair Removal Cream for Sensitive Skin is an easy and comfortable way to remove unwanted hair. This spray dissolves hair, rather than cutting it, removing it from the root. This means it takes longer to return, leaving your skin smooth for longer than after shaving. Your skin is left nourished, soft, and smooth. Now you can get the silky smooth legs you're dreaming of with no need to spread on cream, simply spray it on!
Key features of Veet Hair Removal Cream
1. Step into the bathtub or shower cubicle. Make sure skin is dry before application.
2. Position the can 2 inches (5cm) away from the leg. Press the actuator firmly all the way down to ensure consistent spraying. Move the can in a continuous motion up and down the length of your legs. Make sure all areas you wish to remove hair from are covered with an even layer. You do not need a thick layer for the product to work.
3. Make sure the spray is always pointed at the area of skin to be treated. The can is designed to spray without shaking.
4. Leave the cream on the skin for 3 minutes, then use the spatula to test a small area.
5. If hair comes away easily, remove the rest of the cream with the spatula. Gently shake the cream from the spatula directly into the drain at regular intervals.
6. If needed, leave cream on longer without exceeding 6 minutes total application time.
7. Rinse your skin thoroughly with water after use.
8. For use on sensitive areas like the underarm or bikini line, for each zone spray a small 1-2 inch (3-5cm) circular amount into your hand and spread over the desired area.
9. Rinse the nozzle thoroughly after use. Ensure can and nozzle are fully dry before replacing cap.
Carefully follow directions for use. Designed for use on legs, underarms & bikini line, but not suitable for use on the face, head, breast, perianal or genital areas or on any other body parts. Do not use on moles, scars, spotty, broken, irritated or sunburnt skin, on skin depilated in the last 72 hours or on skin which has suffered an adverse reaction to hair removal creams in the past. Check with your doctor before using if you are on any medication which can affect the skin or if you suffer from any skin related disorder. Before use, test your skin reaction by applying the cream to a small area that you wish to treat, following the directions for use. Do not exceed 6 minutes total application time. Avoid contact with the eyes. In case of contact with the eyes immediately rinse with plenty of water and seek medical advice. Product may cause surfaces to become slippery. Avoid spillage on carpets, clothes and flooring. After use, wait 24 hours before applying antiperspirant, perfumed product, swimming or sunbathing. Keep out of reach of children. In case of ingestion, consult a doctor immediately and show the outer pack. Contains alkali and thioglycolate. Use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling contents can be harmful or fatal. Pressurised container. Protect from sunlight and do not expose to temperatures exceeding 40°C. Store preferably between 5°C and 25°C. Extreme temperatures can occur in cars, near ovens and fireplaces. Do not place in contact with hot surfaces or near naked flames. Do not spray on a naked flame or any incandescent material. Do not pierce or burn even after use. Keep away from sources of ignition - No smoking. 1.361% by mass of the contents are flammable. Solvent Abuse Can Kill Instantly.
Aqua, Urea, Potassium Thioglycolate, Glycerin, Calcium Hydroxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butane, Butyrospermum Parkii, Ceteareth-20, Parfum, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Isobutane, Propane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf, Sodium Gluconate, Acrylates Copolymer, Limonene, Citronellol, BHT, Methylchloroisothiazolinone and Methylisothiazolinone, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate
The views expressed are those of our customers. If you require advice on a condition or treatment, please contact your doctor or pharmacist. For any questions regarding the products, please contact us. Please note: due to advertising regulations, not all product reviews can be displayed. Please be advised that people respond to products differently and you should always read the label.
I love the fact that I can order toiletries and whatever I need during lockdown and they are delivered promptly. Competitive prices too