Veet Sensitive Precision Expert Dermaplaning Face Refills contains 2 blade refills for the Veet Sensitive Precision Dermaplaning Face Kit. Veet recommend that you use a new blade for every session of dermaplaning. This is because, when you dermaplane, you're removing dead skin cells, built up debris, and dirt from your skin. It's important to keep things hygienic and clean.
Veet Sensitive Precision Dermaplaning Face Kit is an easy to use home dermaplaning kit for long lasting, gently exfoliated skin that is satisfyingly smooth. Peach fuzz and dead skin cells are removed, revealing smoother and brighter looking skin for up to 2 weeks. Thanks to its exfoliating effect, dermaplaning cleans your pores and leaves them ready to absorb skincare products. Your skin also becomes the perfect, smooth canvas for make-up.
Key features of Veet Sensitive Precision Expert Dermaplaning Face Refills
1. Apply a thin layer of the Veet Miraculous Oil onto make-up free, cleansed and dry skin.
2. Hold the device between your thumb and forefinger and hold the blade at a 45-degree angle to the skin.
3. Pull the skin taut, use short feathery strokes, beginning at the hairline just in front of your ear and move inward following the contours of your face.
4. Dermaplane your cheeks, your entire chin area (including just below chin), above and below your lips and your forehead.
5. Rinse the device to clean it after use (it's waterproof). Veet recommend using new head for every treatment.
Please read all instructions before using this product. Keep out of reach of children. Do not put the product close to heating devices, fire, or under direct sunlight. Do not use if there is any damage to the blade. Do not wipe or touch the blade with your fingers/ hands. Do not use if you drop the device on its head; a new blade will need to be used. Do not dismantle. Avoid eye, lip and nose areas. Avoid use on skin where cuts, abrasions, or any kind of healing is present. Do not use on active acne, psoriasis, rosacea, skin with rash, sunburned, or distressed skin. Always avoid using on moles, cancerous areas, or lesions. Do not use on skin which has recently been treated with a laser or recently clinically treated. Always use a clean, fresh bladed head. Do not use more than twice a week. For external use only
The views expressed are those of our customers. If you require advice on a condition or treatment, please contact your doctor or pharmacist. For any questions regarding the products, please contact us. Please note: due to advertising regulations, not all product reviews can be displayed. Please be advised that people respond to products differently and you should always read the label.