Get up to 15% off* or get the better offer price when you opt-in for recurring deliveries with Subscribe & Save. Available on UK deliveries only.Learn more Learn more
Get 15% off or get the better offer price on this and 1000s more items when you opt-in for recurring deliveries with Subscribe & Save. Your discount is applied from your first recurring delivery.
Shop 1000s of everyday essentials and get them delivered automatically with Subscribe & Save.
Most people choose to receive an order every 30 days, but the choice is yours! You can decide how frequently you want your orders, and we'll do the rest.
With each regular delivery you'll get up to 15% off or get our better offer price*
Veet In Shower Hair Removal Cream for Normal Skin is an easy and comfortable way to remove unwanted hair, enriched with Aloe Vera and Vitamin E. A combination of water resisting ingredients mean that it gets to work while you shower. This cream dissolves hair, rather than cutting it, removing it from the root. This means it takes longer to return, leaving your skin smooth for longer than after shaving with no stubbly regrowth. It works close to the root, meaning even short hair is removed. Skin is hydrated for up to 24 hours and fragrance technology ensures there is no lingering smells. Your skin is left nourished, soft, and smooth.
Key features of Veet In Shower Hair Removal Cream for Normal Skin:
1. Before you shower, use the soft, coloured side of the sponge to apply the cream evenly onto dry skin. Don't rub it in. Make sure the hair you want to remove is completely covered. Don't forget to wash any cream off your hands.
2. Wait at least 2 minutes before stepping into the shower.
3. Now continue with your normal shower routine. For the first 3 minutes in the shower, try to avoid putting the cream directly in the stream of water, so that it stays on long enough to work. It is usual for some cream to gradually wash away at this stage.
4. Now that the cream has been on your skin for 5 minutes in total, use the white side of the sponge to gently remove a small test area of cream. If the hair comes away easily, massage the sponge in a circular motion to remove the rest. If your hair is more stubborn, you can leave the cream on for up to 5 more minutes- but not any longer, as you don't want to exceed a total of 10 minutes with the cream on your skin. For more sensitive areas use the soft, coloured side of the sponge to remove the cream.
5. Rinse your skin thoroughly with water to remove the cream completely, and then dry. Rinse the sponge, and keep the tube closed when not in use to make sure the cream stays effective.
Read & follow all precautions and directions before use. Suitable for use on the legs, arms, underarms & bikini line. NOT SUITABLE for use on head, face, eyes, nose, ears, around the anus, genitals and nipples or any other body parts. Do not use on varicose veins, scars, moles, spotty, broken, irritated, sunburnt skin or on skin that has had an adverse reaction to hair removal creams in the past. Always leave 72 hours between hair removal sessions. Check with your doctor before using if you are on any medication which can affect the skin, if you suffer from any skin related disorder, or if you have a condition which may affect the skin. Before every use, TEST YOUR SKIN REACTION by applying and removing the product to a small part of the area you wish to treat, following the directions for use. If after 24 HOURS there is no adverse reaction, continue to use. If you experience any smarting/tingling during use, remove the product immediately and rinse thoroughly with cold water. If a burning sensation persists, seek medical advice. Skin may be more sensitive for a short time after use, so avoid scratching. After use we recommend waiting 24 hours before using antiperspirant, any other perfumed product, using artificial tanning equipment, swimming or sunbathing. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. In case of ingestion, seek medical advice immediately and show outer pack. Avoid contact with eyes. In the event of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice. Contains alkali and thioglycolate. Product may cause surfaces to become slippery. Avoid spillage on carpets, clothes and flooring.
Aqua, Urea, Cetearyl Alcohol, Potassium Thioglycolate, Ceteareth-20, Calcium Hydroxide, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Paraffinum Liquidum, Magnesium Trisilicate, Parfum, Propylene Glycol, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Sodium Gluconate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Acrylates Copolymer, Hydrated Silica, Limonene, BHT, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, CI 77891
The views expressed are those of our customers. If you require advice on a condition or treatment, please contact your doctor or pharmacist. For any questions regarding the products, please contact us. Please note: due to advertising regulations, not all product reviews can be displayed. Please be advised that people respond to products differently and you should always read the label.
So easy to use,I love it. But its becoming hard to find in the shops.
I was quite dubious about this 'in shower' hair removing cream but I'm really impressed with it! Chuck it on get in the shower, wash hair, rub off hair removing cream, simples!