Triple Dry is different to ordinary anti-perspirant products. Because body temperature varies each day in a cycle called the Circadian rhythm, your skin is actually more receptive to an anti-perspirant while sleeping. Applying Triple Dry in the evening gives the formula time to build a strong level of protection for the day ahead… so strong that Triple Dry can provide protection for up to 72 hours.
The facts speak for themselves
Here’s how Triple Dry users rate it against other products:
- Compared to other sticks: 56% better
- Compared to other aerosols: 61% better
- Compared to other roll-ons: 68% better
- Independent blind in-use consumer tests on heavy perspirers
- Performance results v. users’ current brands
Here’s what they say about Triple Dry itself:
- Is three times more powerful than other brands: 57%
- Lasts three times longer than other brands: 25%
What makes Triple Dry stand out from other anti-perspirant offerings?
Triple Dry contains a blend of three highly efficacious and proven anti-perspirant actives (Aluminium Sesquichlorohydrate, Aluminium Chlorohydrate, Aluminium Chlorohydrex PG) which are designed to provide effective, long lasting and responsive protection. It is this unique combination of three actives which gives Triple Dry the ability to keep heavy perspirers dry for up to 72 hours.
Who should use Triple Dry?
Triple Dry is specifically formulated for those suffering from heavy perspiration (hyperhidrosis) or needing added reassurance from their anti-perspirant Triple Dry products are fragrance free, making them suitable for men and women, and ideal for use alongside a favourite fragrance.
How do I get the best results from my Triple Dry Anti-Perspirant?
- Apply Triple Dry before you go to bed, every night for four consecutive nights. You can wash or shower as usual in the morning, but you do not need to re-apply Triple Dry, however there is no harm in reapplying should you wish.
- After the first four applications, you can use Triple Dry as often as you need – this will normally only be two or three times each week – ideally before going to bed. A top-up application can be made in the morning if desired.