Seleen Shampoo is a soothing and gentle olive green shampoo containing selenium sulphide BP (1% w/v) in a mild detergent base. This shampoo is for the treatment and control of seborrhoeic dermatitis in dogs.
How to use Seleen Shampoo:
- Wet the coat thoroughly.
- Shake the bottle. Mix 25 to 100 ml of suspension with an equal volume of warm water according to animal size.
- Avoid the eyes and lather well into coat and skin.
- Leave the suspension in contact for 5-10 minutes. Then rinse thoroughly and dry.
Treatment should be repeated at intervals of one week if necessary.
Warnings associated with Seleen Shampoo:
- Poisonous if taken internally. For external use only.
- Do not allow the animal to lick the suspension.
- Do not exceed the recommended volume of shampoo.
- The eyes of the animal may be protected by liquid paraffin or a mild ophthalmic ointment since detergents can cause irritation.
- Protective waterproof gloves should be worn when using this product, especially by women of childbearing age.
- Wash hands thoroughly after use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- For animal treatment only.