This fast working gel contains two active ingredients which are scientifically proven to treat warts and ease pain. Salicyclic acid works to break down the stubborn skin of the wart, making it easier to remove. Camphor, the second active ingredient, gives relief from pain and discomfort relating to warts and verrucas.
Fast, safe treatment for:
Why choose Scholl Wart & Verruca Seal & Heal?
- Dries to form a water resistant barrier
- No need for plasters
- Suitable for warts on the hands
- Helps prevent the wart/verruca virus from spreading to other parts of the body.
Please always read the label
For adults and children 12 years and over
How to ApplyEnsure feet are clean and dry
Apply one or two drops of the gel onto the verruca, wart, callus or corn
Allow to dry
Prior to further use, wash off the existing gel layer with mild soap and water, then dry
If the gel comes in contact with healthy skin, make sure to wash it off straight away.
- For verrucas and warts: treat daily
- For calluses and corns: treat twice a day
- Repeat treatment until the verruca, wart, corn or callus can be removed.
Do not apply to healthy skin surrounding the corn or callus, as this can cause irritation or a rash to develop. If this occurs, temporarily stop use until these symptoms have subsided.
Do not use on moles, birthmarks, hairy or genital warts, or on the face, bottom or genital regions. If gel comes into contact with skin other than the area being treated, wash off immediately.
Keep out of the reach of children.
- For external use only.
- Not suitable for children under 12 years, unless advised otherwise by your doctor.
- Do not use for more than 12 weeks.
Active ingredients:Salicylic Acid 11.25% w/v and Camphor 2.8% w/v
Other ingredients: pyroxylin, castor oil, methoxyisopropanol and acetone