regcig

Top 5 Myths and Truths About E-Cigarettes

 

Myth 1: Nicotine causes cancer

Truth: When smoking a normal cigarette, it is not the actual nicotine causing harm to your body. The main reason cigarettes cause illnesses is because they are burnt. When you burn the tobacco, the 4000 toxic chemicals in the tobacco are released, which is inhaled into your lungs. Nicotine by itself is about as dangerous to your body as regular caffeine.

 

Myth 2:  Nicotine is bad for you

Truth: As nicotine is within normal cigarettes, its reputation has grown to conclude it must be bad. But on its own it seems nicotine does not encourage the development of cancer cells in healthy tissue according to some studies. The Royal College of Physicians in London state ?there are no grounds to assert straight nicotine has long-term health effects'. Electric cigarette brands including Regcig, Vapouriz, Vapestick or Litejoy to name a few use proper labelling and state who the product is and isn't for as well as the addictive properties of nicotine.

 

Myth 3: E-cigarettes uk are being sold to kids

Truth: Electronic cigarettes are only sold to persons over the age of 18 years.

 

Myth 4: E-cigarettes market to non-smokers

Truth: E-cigarettes uk manufacturers only market e-cigs to actual smokers. Nicotine is readily available in many other over-the-counter products like gums, cigarettes, lozenges, cigars and more. Industry studies have determined that 96% of electric cigarette customers are current smokers searching for an alternative while the remaining 4% are said to be buying one for a family member or friend.

 

Myth 5 ? E-cigarette flavoured cartridges attract teens

Truth: Many stop smoking products intended for adult use come in a variety of flavours and are more widely available than electric cigarettes. Every individual has their own unique taste, so it seems wrong to suggest flavours and colours were designed with the intention of selling them to teenagers.

These are just a few of the common myths you may encounter with electric cigarettes. Don't be discouraged, simply do your own research and make up your own mind. While nicotine IS addictive, electric cigarettes seem too provide a safer alternative for those who smoke traditional cigarettes.

x

Our website uses cookies so that we can make your shopping experience as simple and enjoyable as possible. You can read all about how we use them in our Cookies Policy. To accept this you don't need to do anything just carry on shopping, have fun. Close