Get 5% off or get the better offer price when you opt-in for recurring deliveries with Auto-Reorder. Available on UK deliveries only.Learn more
Get 5% off or get the better offer price on this and 1000s more items when you opt-in for recurring deliveries with Auto-Reorder. Your discount is applied from your first recurring delivery.
Shop 1000s of everyday essentials and get them delivered automatically with Auto-Reorder.
Decide how frequently you want your top-ups delivered and we'll do the rest.
With each regular delivery you'll get either 5% off or get our better offer price
Piccolo Organic Follow On Milk From 12th Month Stage 3 is nutritionally tailored to complement a varied balanced diet for babies and toddlers, from their 12th month to 3 years. This formula is balanced with just the right nutrients to support your baby's growth and development. It contains Omegas 3 and 6, Vitamins A, C and D, Iodine, and GOS/FOS which is a blend of Galacto- & Fructo-oligosaccharide.
Vitamins A, C and D support the immunity, Iodine supports cognitive development, and Vitamin D supports teeth and bones.
Key features of Piccolo Organic Follow On Milk From 6 Months Stage 2
How to use
Storage & Usage
How to Use this Pack
1. To open: remove tamper evidence strip and lift lid
2. Click the lid securely shut to keep your powder fresh
3. In the pack is a scoop and leveller to help you measure the correct amount of powder
4. Store your scoop on the inside of the lid rim
How to Open and Prepare your follow-on milk
Because powdered milks are not sterile, failure to follow instructions on preparation and storage may make your baby ill.
1. Wash hands well. Wash and sterilise all utensils according to manufacturer's instructions.
2. Boil 1 litre of water. Allow boiled water to cool for no more than 30 minutes. Measure the amount of required water (see feeding guide) into a sterilised bottle. Be careful of scalding. Do not use artificially softened or repeatedly boiled water.
3. Using only the scoop provided, add the correct number of scoops of powder (see feeding guide), levelling off each scoop with the back of a clean dry knife. Store the scope in suspension inside the can and replace lid.
4. Add the correct measure of powder to the water. Place the sterilised teat and cap on the bottle and shake well until the powder is fully dissolved.
5. Cool bottle under running tap water until lukewarm, do not immerse the teat. Test temperature by shaking a few drops onto the inside of your wrist. Feed immediately.
We recommend giving your toddler about 3x 150ml beakers of Piccolo Growing Up milk a day, as part of a balanced diet. Piccolo Growing Up milk is specially formulated to help meet the increased nutritional needs of infants from 12th month to 3 years. This information is given as a guide only. Consult your healthcare professional if you require more advice.
IMPORTANT: Always use the scoop provided.
Approx. 1 beaker: No. of level scoops per drink (1 scoop = 4.4g): 5, Quantity of water per drink: 150ml, 5fl oz
Important feeding and storage advice
For hygiene reasons, do not store made up feeds. Make up feeds as required and always discard unfinished feeds within 2 hours. Do not add extra powder or water to make feeds stronger or weaker and do not press powder into scoop. Using too much or too little powder can make your baby ill. For older babies, made up formulae can be added to food. Do not alter or add to formulae unless medically directed. Do not heat in a microwave, hot spots may occur and cause scalding. Remember, cows' milk should not be used as a drink during the first year. Use within 4 weeks of opening and store in a cool, dry place. Do not refrigerate.
Vegetable Oils* (High Oleic Sunflower Oil*, Rapeseed Oil*, Sunflower Oil*), Maltrodextrin*, Demineralised Whey*(Milk), Lactose*, Milk Proteins*, Milk Permate*, Galacto-Oligosaccharides* (Milk), Minerals (Calcium Phosphate, Magnesium Sulphate, Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Citrate, Potassium Phosphate, Ferric Pyrophosphate, Zinc Sulphate, Copper Sulphate, Sodium Chloride, Manganese Sulphate, Sodium Selenite, Potassium Iodide), Fish Oil, Fructo-Oligosaccharides*, Vitamins (C, E, PP, A, D3, B5, B12, K1, B1, B6, B2, B9, B8), Emulisifer: Lecthin*, L-Tryptophan, Antioxidant: Tocopherols Rich Extract. *Ingredients From Organic Farming.
<< Poly-Unsaturated Fatty Acids (Ara And Dha) Are Added In The Formula. Therefore The Formula Can Have A Slight Fishy Note>> May Contain Soya.
The views expressed are those of our customers. If you require advice on a condition or treatment, please contact your doctor or pharmacist. For any questions regarding the products, please contact us. Please note: due to advertising regulations, not all product reviews can be displayed. Please be advised that people respond to products differently and you should always read the label.