Becodisks is not suitable for everyone and some people should never use it. Other people should only use it with special care. It is important that the person prescribing this medicine knows your full medical history.
Your prescriber may only prescribe this medicine with special care or may not prescribe it at all if you:
- are allergic or sensitive to or have had a reaction to any of the ingredients in the medicine
- have or have had tuberculosis
- furthermore, the prescriber may only prescribe this medicine with special care or may not prescribe it at all for a child
As part of the process of assessing suitability to take this medicine a prescriber may also arrange tests:
- to check that this medicine is having the desired effect
- to check that this medicine is not having any undesired effects
Over time it is possible that Becodisks can become unsuitable for some people, or they may become unsuitable for it. If at any time it appears that Becodisks has become unsuitable, it is important that the prescriber is contacted immediately.