Some medicines are not suitable for people with certain conditions, and sometimes a medicine may only be used if extra care is taken. For these reasons, before you start taking Baclofen Liquid it is important that your doctor or pharmacist knows:
- If you are pregnant, trying for a baby or breast-feeding.
- If you have ever had a stomach ulcer.
- If you have kidney problems, or an 'overactive' bladder.
- If you have ever had a stroke, or if you have cerebrovascular disease (thickening of the blood vessels to your brain).
- If you have epilepsy, Parkinson's disease or diabetes.
- If you have any mental health problems.
- If you have problems with your breathing.
- If you are taking or using any other medicines. This includes any medicines you are taking which are available to buy without a prescription, such as herbal and complementary medicines.
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to a medicine.