Nipatra is a chewable Generic Sildenafil which contains the same key ingredient and works in exactly the same way as Viagra, and as an unbranded medication is considerably cheaper.
|Nipatra 25mg||4 tablets||£25.99|
|Nipatra 25mg||8 tablets||£38.99|
|Nipatra 25mg||12 tablets||£59.99|
|Nipatra 25mg||16 tablets||£75.99|
|Nipatra 25mg||20 tablets||£90.99|
|Nipatra 25mg||24 tablets||£103.99|
|Nipatra 25mg||32 tablets||£129.99|
|Nipatra 50mg||4 tablets||£24.99|
|Nipatra 50mg||8 tablets||£38.99|
|Nipatra 50mg||12 tablets||£59.99|
|Nipatra 50mg||16 tablets||£75.99|
|Nipatra 50mg||20 tablets||£90.99|
|Nipatra 50mg||24 tablets||£103.99|
|Nipatra 50mg||32 tablets||£129.99|
|Nipatra 100mg||4 tablets||£24.99|
|Nipatra 100mg||8 tablets||£38.99|
|Nipatra 100mg||12 tablets||£59.99|
|Nipatra 100mg||16 tablets||£75.99|
|Nipatra 100mg||20 tablets||£90.00|
|Nipatra 100mg||24 tablets||£103.99|
|Nipatra 100mg||32 tablets||£129.99|
Nipatra is a chewable Generic Sildenafil which contains the same key ingredient and works in exactly the same way as Viagra, and as an unbranded medication is considerably cheaper. Nipatra offers the convenience of being able to take a tablet spontaneously without needing water.
Sildenafil is the active ingredient in Viagra, the well-known little blue pill to help with Erectile Dysfunction (ED). Since Pfizer's patent on Sildenafil expired in June 2013, Sildenafil has now been available to purchase, prescription-only, in its generic form, meaning that the prescription has just gotten much cheaper and thus the ability for men who suffer from ED to get treatment that little easier as cost is not such a worry.
What is ED?
ED, or Impotence as it is commonly referred to, is a common condition affecting many men. It is determined to be when, can't get an erection during sexual stimulation, or has the ability to get an erection but it does not last long enough to sustain sexual intercourse. Not to be confused with Premature Ejaculation, as with ED ejaculation more of than not doesn't occur - the penis simply becomes flaccid.
Sildenafil is essentially Viagra but without a brand name, so do not be alarmed or query its efficacy. The results will be the same. So if you have been using Viagra in the past and choose to now use Sildenafil in its generic form, your results should remain the same. The choice to switch should be discussed with your GP. Sildeanfil belongs to a group of medicines called phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitors. It helps relax the blood vessels in the penis, allowing blood to flow into it once you are sexually excited. The use of this drug has been shown to be effective in helping couples regain their intimacy and as a result has helped their relationships.
When taking Sildenafil the same rules apply as when taking Viagra. So:
- Before you take sildenafil, read the patient information leaflet which will give you more information about the tablets, and list the side-effects that you may experience
- Always take sildenafil as directed by your doctor
- You should take one tablet one hour before you plan to have sex
- You can take the tablet before or after food but, if you have just eaten a large meal, it will take longer for it to work
- Do not take sildenafil more frequently than once a day as it will not enhance effects and may in fact hinder them
To get the most out of your treatment you still need to engage in foreplay as Sildenafil will not work unless you are sexually aroused
- Do not drink large amounts of alcohol. As in life, the ability to achieve an erection is diminished if you are too intoxicated which may prevent you from getting the maximum benefit from these tablets.
- Steer clear of grapefruit juice as it contains a chemical that increases the amount of sildenafil in your bloodstream which makes side-effects more likely to occur.
- If you have any worries about your tablets for instance you feel they are too strong, discuss this with your GP as your dose may need to be reduced.
- If you do not get an erection after taking sildenafil, or if it does not last long enough for you to have sex, discuss this with your doctor. Do not take more tablets than you have been told to. This will not increase their effectiveness and may result in side effects.
Above all else, ensure you do not take sildenafil if you are using any other products or taking any other medicines to treat erectile dysfunction as they may interact with each other causing undesirable side effects or they may hinder the effectiveness of Sildenafil.