What is Nicorette QuickMist Mouth Spray?
New Nicorette QuickMist spray is a unique form of Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT), an instant release mouth spray that gets to work on cravings in 60 seconds. The new mouth spray format is the first of its kind, and exclusive from Nicorette. It is easy to use, discreet and convenient -perfect for tackling those nasty nicotine cravings on the go.
Fast, Effective Craving Relief:
The fresh-tasting minty spray provides small doses of therapeutic nicotine to help manage the nicotine withdrawal cravings you get when quitting. In fact, using Nicorette QuickMist has been clinically proven to help double your chances of stopping smoking successfully compared to quitting with willpower alone. You can use Nicorette QuickMist whether you want to stop smoking completely, cut down the amount you smoke, or simply use as a safer alternative when you can’t or don’t want to smoke, for example in front of children, at work, or when travelling.
Discreet, Convenient, Flexible:
Nicorette QuickMist is ideal for use on the go. The handy, discreet packaging fits easily into your handbag or pocket, so you can help to relieve your nicotine cravings wherever and whenever they strike.
The portable mouth spray fits conveniently into your life whether you’re at home, in the office, out with friends or just walking down the street.
There are 2 pack sizes available:
Each pack contains at least 150 sprays.
Available from pharmacies and grocery stores nationwide
Need more advice?
For further help and advice related to giving up smoking, please consult your local GP, pharmacist or smoking cessation clinic.
Nicorette QuickMist is a stop smoking aid that contains nicotine. Requires willpower. Always read the label.
How Does It Work?
Nicorette QuickMist acts fast to help you quit.
The therapeutic nicotine from the spray is rapidly absorbed through the lining of the mouth, and can get to work on nicotine cravings in 60 seconds to give you fast relief from your withdrawal symptoms.
Why is "fast" important?
Nicotine cravings can ambush you at any time, in any place, in any situation, and when they do your ability to overcome them through willpower alone is seriously at risk.
Tackling these cravings as quickly as possible can help you regain control and feel more confident about succeeding in your quit attempt.
How to use Nicorette QuickMist:
- Upon first time use, point the nozzle away and press the top of the dispenser several times until a fine spray appears. If spray is not used for 2 days or more, this may need to be repeated.
- Point the spray nozzle towards the open mouth, holding it as close as possible.
- Press the top of the dispenser to release one spray into the mouth, avoiding the lips.
- To avoid getting spray down the throat, don’t inhale while spraying.
- For best results, don’t swallow for a few seconds after spraying.
- Use NICORETTE® QuickMist when you would normally smoke.
- Users should use one to two sprays when they would normally smoke a cigarette or have cravings to smoke.
- Use 1 or 2 sprays when you would normally smoke a cigarette or have cravings to smoke. Use one spray first and if your cravings do not disappear within a few minutes use the second spray. If 2 sprays are required, future doses may be delivered as 2 consecutive sprays. For most smokers this means about 1 or 2 sprays every 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- The maximum dose is 2 sprays at a time, 4 sprays per hour and 64 sprays per day.
Using Nicorette QuickMist you may experience:
- Tingling lips - Some users have reported a mild burning sensation on their lips if they come into contact with the spray. This is completely normal and nothing to worry about. To avoid, simply take care not to get any spray on your lips.
- Hiccups - Some users also report getting mild hiccups when using the spray. Don’t worry, this is a common side effect for oral forms of NRT.
- A strong taste - Some users have reported that Nicorette QuickMist has a distinctive, strong taste. This is quite normal for a Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT) product due to the strong taste of nicotine, the active ingredient in NRT.