The science behind the secret...
Nicotine Replacement Therapy products still contains nicotine, which is both harmful and addictive, but they supply smaller quantities than cigarettes. The concept behind them is to help you those who want to quit smoking through the early stage when you require the most help and slowly reduce your dependency on nicotine. NRT products discharge nicotine into the bloodstream to help combat cravings and reduce other withdrawal symptoms you experience when you quit including nausea, headaches, irritability and dizziness.
However, these products don't give you the same sort of effect as you get from cigarettes, but they do reduce cravings. NRT isn't meant to replace smoking, but to slowly wean you off nicotine.
You can use NRT to relieve cravings once you have stopped smoking completely. Some of the products can also be used to help you cut down the number of cigarettes you smoke before you give up completely.
Nicocare does not contain any nicotine. It contains 100% natural active ingredients that combined, help to reduce the withdrawal symptoms associated with quitting smoking.
- Panax Ginseng is considered to be an 'adaptogen', which means it may help improve the body's response to physical and emotional stress.
- Vitamin C and Atriplex Halimus (which contains Vitamin C) possess antioxidant properties that help protect the body against free radicals that were caused by smoking.
- N-acetylcysteine is an amino acid converts to glutathione, a powerful antioxidant which may help combat nicotine cravings and the symptoms of addiction.
- Avena sativa is believed to increase energy levels and enhance sense of well-being. The herb calms nervous anxiety while increasing overall stamina and strength.
- Chromium picolinate is considered to help users decrease their appetite as it increases the efficiency of insulin to help the body metabolise sugars & fats and helps balance vital blood sugar levels.