New Era No.11 Nat. Sulph. is a biochemic treatment for water infiltrations, liverish symptoms, influenza, and bilious attacks. It contains finely ground particles of cell salt in easy-to-take, dissolve on the tongue, tablets.
- Water infiltrations
- Liverish symptoms
- Bilious attacks
- Homoeopathically prepared
- No side effects from active ingredients
- Easy to use
- Safe to use with other medicines or supplements
- Pleasant tasting
- Dissolves instantly
- Suitable for vegans
Adults: Dissolve 4 to 8 tablets on or under your tongue 3 times a day.
Children till 12 years: 2 to 4 tablets on or under the tongue 3 times a day.
- If you are already taking treatment with active ingredients to deal with water infiltrations, liverish symptoms, influenza, or bilious attacks, consult your doctor before taking this product.
- Read the manufacturer's label before use.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Store in a cool, dry place that is out of the reach and sight of children.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your doctor before use of this product.
- To avoid contaminating the tablets by handling, tip the tablets into the lid of the tub and then straight into your mouth.
NAT SULPH. Sodium Sulphate, Lactose (milk), gum arabic, biotin